Scout Branding Co. is looking for a talented Web and Graphic Designer to join our team.
The right person will bring a lot of talent, a strong work ethic and enthusiasm to our team. You will be designing websites–large, small, simple and complex–and creating assets for marketing campaigns.
We design with empathy. That means we not only create amazing custom-designed websites, but we also use our creativity to think through how the user will experience what we have designed while keeping in mind what the owner of the website wants to accomplish. We make interactions and functions as intuitive as possible.
Our ideal candidate will be heavily involved with the responsive design of websites for mobile, tablet and desktop, providing creative support in the development and maintenance of internal and external web-related projects, as well as ensuring graphic solutions are optimized for performance, production and usability.
Such projects include, but are not limited to: websites, advertisements, landing pages, social media, collateral, digital campaigns, email campaigns, and Keynote presentations.
You will be meeting with internal stakeholders or external clients to discuss objectives for websites and other online projects and will sit in on discovery sessions with the client and the rest of the Scout team in order to learn what the client wants to accomplish. You will collaborate with the team to create a great design that makes it easy for the user to navigate. You must be able to work independently and stick to timelines.
- Discuss and identify needs for an effective web design that is tailored to the client’s business intentions, goals and brand identity
- Understand client markets, competition and audience demographics in order to create effective web design
- Provide expert creative guidance on the overall look, feel and functionality of web design projects
- Produce compelling artwork (including images, icons and banners) and layouts that are appealing and user-friendly on mobile and desktop devices
- Work with developers to satisfy additional graphic needs and ensure that the final product is consistent with the structure, quality, and aesthetic of the original approved design
- Sketch proficiency, including building and using symbols (reusable components)
- Adobe Creative Cloud proficiency, including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong attention to detail and understanding of UX and visual design concepts
- Must be a self-starter
- Must be able to communicate with and work well with others
- Must be able to work on several projects at once
- Have a strong design eye for typography and color
Benefits & Perks
- Full time, salaried position
- 10 paid vacation days
- Fully covered BCBS Health Insurance and Dental
- Chick-fil-A Breakfast waiting for you every Friday
- High Five Friday®
- Fun/nice group of people to work with
- Amazing list of clients
Interested? Please send your portfolio or links to your work along with your resume to [email protected].